Sunday, December 30, 2012

hello hello

I decided I wanted to start up a blog about the day-to-day with my kids.
 

I have a Facebook page and also an Instagram so that could seem excessive. I do get asked questions on my IG and on FB about where we go on our various adventures, if something I post was made by me, if I could share recipes, questions about the adjustment to school so this could be a good place to answer questions like this and to share information. Regarding FB and Instagram, I know that wall-to-wall kid talk and kid pictures that I love to post aren't for everyone on my newsfeed. So a dedicated blog is a good space if someone wants to see more or know more about our life.
My children are little and my life pretty much revolves around them right now. I know this intense time is fleeting. I will one day look back and try to remember all our adventures. The days are long and I am often worn thin with exhaustion.
I wouldn't trade them for anything though because there are bits of magic tucked into the folds of each day that inspire and fill me with wonder.
This blog is my attempt to capture and catalog these moments...the sparkly pebbles or "treasures" as my son would say.

I also want to stash my crafty (knitting, felting, doll-making) obsessions and food/film talk here too for these are also the sparkly pebbles of my life. So here goes & thanks for dropping by...


No comments:

Post a Comment